Monday, September 6, 2010

Weekend scrapping

I've been enjoying the long weelend here at home.  In between a neighborhood barbecue and back to school prep, I managed to get a few layouts done.

The first one is for a challenge over at Scrapbook Central to create a layout based on this sketch by Janelle Richmond. Here is my take on the sketch:


The photos are of my friend's daughter.  All the paper and embellishments are from My Little Yellow Bicycle, purchased a long time ago and never used! The chipboard letters are also quite old.  So glad I've been inspired to use them up!!

The second layout was inspired by a layout from week one of May Flaum's class over at Big Picture Scrapbooking.  I was inspired by her basic design & photo placement.


The paper, border stickers, and purple letter stickers are by BoBunny. Not that old, but still good to use 'em up! The smaller letter stickers are by Echo Park. For the title treatment, I painted some old plain chipboard with white crackle paint, then inked it up with Tim Holtz distress ink (miled lavender and dusty concord), then added the stickers.

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment