Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Austin!

We arrived in Austin yesterday afternoon and were welcomed by beautiful, sunny weather in the 70s. Much needed after the winter we have had in the northeast!
We checked into our motel, and then ventured out to the South Congress (SoCo) area. Got some nourishment at Hopdoddy's Burger Bar (magic shroom burger was delicious!). Energy restored, we wandered around SoCo, checking out the import & Antique stores & the cool food trucks (may have to return today to buy a cupcake!) and ended the evening at The Continental Club to catch a set by Toni Price. We had planned on heading over to Antone's to hear more music, but we were too pooped! Maybe tonight.
Not sure what today's plans are...hubby is still sleeping, and I am in need of coffee!
More later!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Becca! Thanks for stopping by my blog! I had to come check out yours! Love your photos taken on your trip. Were those from your iPhone too? My iPhone pics do not come out that well!

    Enjoying the class....looks like you are too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sheri! Yes, they're from my iPhone. I've had it for about a month now, and I love it! I used it more than my point and shoot Canon on this trip!

    ReplyDelete