Monday, April 25, 2011

All About Us layouts

Hello! Hope that all of you who celebrate had a lovely Easter. My husband and I enjoyed a nice day at home with my parents. A few things I learned:
  • It's worth the 40 minute drive to the Polish Market in New Britain. Their Easter ham was delicious, and I'm sure the kielbasa and pierogis will be too!
  • I am a good cupcake baker. Good cupcaker decorater? Not so much! My first attempt with frosting and a pastry bag left a lot to be desired!
  • Just like a little kid, I still enjoy showing my parents my latest crafy work. Had fun showing off my pysanky egg and explaining how I made it.
Here are some recent additions to my All About Us albums.  I have one album devoted to layouts about myself, my husband, and the two of us together. This used to include pet pages too, but they now have an album all to themselves.



I made both of these at last weekend's crop, and used the January sketch from Shimelle's 4x6 Photo Love class for both of them. I think this was the first time I used the same sketch for two layouts in one sitting, but I love how it showcased just one 4x6 photo.

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. I thought that looked like Shimelle's Jan sketch, yet with your unique touch. I really like the way you grouped the circles in the first layout. I need to check out the Feb & March ones for the Photo Love class.

    ReplyDelete