Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Thank you, Santa

As I mentioned yesterday, I recently took Allison Davis' Sketch Support Class over at My Creative Classroom.  I've enjoyed Allison's sketches for a while, but I definitely picked up some tips on how to tweak and modify a sketch to your own tastes. This layout was based on the sketch from week 4.  I didn't deviate too much from the basic design of the sketch.


The papers were some old Fancy Pants that I've had in  my stash for a while.


For the embellishments, I used Tim Holtz' rosette die, cutouts from the patterned paper, and buttons.


I also broke out some coordinating rub-ons I've had as long as the paper!


Thanks for stopping by!  I think I've found my blogging groove again...hope to be back soon with some more layouts!

No comments:

Post a Comment