More Distress Ink on this next one, plus a generous coating of Distress Stickles.
The third tag features alcohol ink on glossy paper, plus more on a Grungeboard die cut...I went a bit overboard on the copper mixative!
For this last one, we ran the tag through Distress Ink spritzed with water on our craft mats.
This next one was a bit of a goof. After inking the diecut shape, we were supposed to stamp with Versamark ink and heat emboss with white powder. I accidentally used clear! I tried to salvage it by going over the image with a Versamark pen and re-embossing with white powder, but the image lost a lot of the detail in the process. Oh well!
The stamped image on the next one is hard to see...we inked up a floral stamp with Versamark, spritzed with a Perfect Pearls spray, and then stamped onto blue cardstock. The flowers are inked with Wild Honey and Spiced Marmalade Distress Ink.
This last one uses a generous amount of Barn Door Distress Ink and Gold Perfect Pearls spray!
All in all, a great class. Can't wait for Part 2!