Tuesday, June 8, 2010

May Wrap-Up

Wow!  May was a whirlwind!  The end of the semester brought final exams to prepare and grade, lots of papers to read, and commencement and other end of the year activities to attend.  I also managed to squeeze in a trip to New Jersey for a Scrapbook Expo.  I took three Basic Grey classes during which we created nine different LOs.  Once I find pictures to go with them, I will post them here!  I also attended the two evening crops, where I managed to complete several pages for the Newcomers Club album that I am working on (my main duty as Club Historian!).  Here they are (sorry some are a bit blurry!):

The first one is based on a PageMaps Sketch:



Another LO inspired by PageMaps...love that site! It also fulfilled a challenge from another board to use a "dusty tool" (my QK scallop border!).


A LO from our January General Meeing at an Organization Store:


From our April General Meeting at a tea shop (yet another PageMaps sketch!):


And finally, a LO for our May Meeting, which raised lots of $$ for two local charities:


For all my Scrapbook Central buddies, this makes my May UIU total 6 LOs and 140 pts. With the exception of the "Bunco Babes" title, everything on these LOs came deep from my stash!!

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment