Monday, July 5, 2010

Three Cards and a Layout

Ahh, once again one month has passed between posts! That's not to say I haven't been playing in my scrap space, I just haven't been uploading pictures of my creations in a timely fashion!

Here's some of what I created in June:

The first card was for my cousin, in celebration of his high school graduation. Sorry for the fuzzy picture!  I think the paper is some old My Mind's Eye that my online friend Karen sent me years ago.  (I already used the paper on a LO a while back...glad to find a use for the scraps!)


This next card was for a friend who needed a pick me up.  I love how it came out...I hope the bright orange and green cheered her up! Paper is from deep in my stash of old Basic Grey, stamp is from Hero Arts.



And this last one was for a friend who is retiring and moving to Puerto Rico.  Lucky her! I dry emossed the card with a Tim Holtz die, then inked it with some distress ink.  The patterned paper in Basic Grey.


And finally, here's the LO!  This will go in my People We Love album.  Paper is by Scenic Route.


Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment