Friday, July 16, 2010

Library of Memories Community: Weekly Challenge #2

I've been enjoying the new Big Picture Scrapbooking Library of Memories Community. I first took LOM in 2009, and then followed along again as an alum in 2010.  My own system is pretty much in place with storage binders, category drawers, and library albums, but the new community has been keeping me focused and helped me add some of the LOM "extras" like the memorabilia notebook.  I've also enjoyed the weekly challenges.  Here is my take on Weekly Challenge #2 "Browse your Memorabilia Notebook and select something to use on a layout. Locate appropriate photos and use bullet point journaling and lots of blue."
The photos are from a recent trip to Universal Studios in Florida, and I included a ticket stub and some cut-outs from a brochure for the memorabilia.

Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. Love your use of patterened paper. I'm trying to learn how to use more of it on my pages. I like how you focused on the Simpsons. Kt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout! I really like the way you used the ticket stub and brochure cutout as embellishments along with the buttons & hearts. Your bullet point journaling really gives a feel for the day! MelissaTX from LOMCOM.

    ReplyDelete