Wednesday, September 1, 2010

August? August? Where'd you go?

I can't believe it's September already! I only managed one measly blog post for all of August! Between house guests and weekend getaways and back to school prep, the month flew by!  Here are some of the highlights:

Fresh veggies for dinner:



Minor league baseball games (Connecticut Tigers!):


Parents who dog sit (and the dog that sucks up to them!):


Frisbee:


Travers Stake at Saratoga Race Track:

Doggie photo shoots in the backyard:
 
Phew! What a month! School begins next week, and I will be busy teaching five classes instead of my usual four.  Hopefully I will somehow manage to squeeze in some crafty time on the weekends.  To get my creative juices flowing, I signed up for May Flaum's Use Your Stash class at Big Picture Scrapbooking.  Can't wait for it to begin tomorrow!  

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had a wonderful August! I start teaching next week, too, and hope it won't cut into my blogging and craft time too drastically! :) Love the dog pics!

    ReplyDelete