Sunday, January 16, 2011

I love January!

I love January.  Sure, I could do without the two feet of snow outside my door, but at least classes are out of session for another week, so I have nowhere I need to be most days and I've got more free time than usual to play in my scraproom.  Over the past week I've been finishing up my December Daily album, and working on a few random layouts.

"Catch a Wave" is of my friend's daughter on our annual trip to Block Island (a small island off the coast of Rhode Island). (Supplies: Echo Park paper and stickers, BoBunny paper; based on a PageMpas sketch)




This next one, "In Synch", is of my sweet cats, Neko & Aja. (Supplies: Basic Grey papers and stickers, Making Memories journaling spot, American Crafts foam embellishments; based on a Sketch Support sketch)


The last one, "Old Soul", is of my Golden Retriever, Radar (Supplies: SEI papers, Basic Grey chipboard letters)


Hmm, my chocolate lab is probably feeling left out now.  Guess I better make another layout!

No comments:

Post a Comment