Friday, January 21, 2011

December Daily: Days 6-10

Welcome back to another installment of my December Daily album!  I relied heavily on Ali Edwards' design, and used her layered templates and overlays for most pages. I finished these pages over a week ago, but finally got around to editing them in Photoshop Elements.












For some of the days, especially typical work days, I really didn't have much to write about so I included various Christmas cards we received throughout the month.  I found this to be a good way to display those photo cards we receive every year, but never know what to do with at the end of the month!

For my earlier pages, please click here and here

Thanks for looking!





1 comment:

  1. I love your colors and those lace overlays! Looks like there are some great photos and memories in there!

    ReplyDelete