Friday, March 18, 2011

Hello, Spring Break!

Ahhhh, a 10-day reprieve from my 75 mile commute!  Just what the doctor ordered!

The past month has been a busy one, professionally. My classes are keeping me typically busy, but I like the variety of courses that I get to teach this semester: Psychology of Women, Psychology Colloquium (for first year students), and Junior Research Seminar.  I'm also supervising several Independent Studies and two Honors Theses.  Those are definitely the most rewarding...I love working with motivated students who get excited about research! They are both collecting their data through on-line surveys, and I can't wait to see their results!

My other big professional time-sucker was helping to coordinate a national psychology conference in Philadelphia. Months and months of hard work, but so rewarding. Good thing, since I've committed to this position for two more years! Best part is, I get to work with these great women:

So I'm looking forward to a relaxing Spring Break.  No plans to go anywhere, just happy to spend time at home.  I'm hoping to get caught up on some of my Big Picture Classes (Yesterday & Today, Mastering Manual Mode), finish my December Daily album, as well as edit and post some layouts I managed to complete at a crop last month.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment