Saturday, August 18, 2012

Rinda's Second Annual Summertime Photography Scavenger Hunt, Part 2


I've just returned from a two week camping trip with my husband to Nevada, Arizona, Utah, and Wyoming. During my travels, I was able to cross a few more items off my scavenger hunt list. For all the details about the scavenger hunt, be sure to visit Rinda's blog, Gallo Organico:


1. A pier
2. A clothesline
3. A border
4. A roadside stand selling something
5. A train
6. A historical landmark
7. A person playing a musical instrument
8. A person dressed as an angel or a statue of an angel
9. A fountain
10. A horse
These horses were taking some tourists to a Chuckwagon Dinner in Yellowstone National Park.

11. A shadow
This would be me, playing around with the camera while visiting the Hoover Dam.

12. A maze, labyrinth, or trail.
"The Narrows" in Zion National Park...much of the trail is  in the Virgin River.
It was a hot day, so I didn't mind getting wet! I'm thankful to the woman who gave me her walking stick when she was done...it would have been hard to navigate the river without it!
13. A library
14. A person playing with a ball.
15. Someone dancing.
16. A bride.
17. A church, chapel, cathedral, mosque or temple.
18. A movie poster
19. An outdoor stairway
20. A swing hanging from a tree (or a hammock)
This was taken at our neighbor's campsite in Bryce Canyon National Park...remind me to buy a hammock for our next camping trip!

21.  A picture of you standing with something that symbolizes your nation.


10 down, 11 to go. I think I'll try to hunt for some of the remaining items in my own town. I think I need to stalk the churches near the town green in search of a bride!

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic horse and trail! I love how these capture a sense of place. And I love the pix of you in the river.
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete