Friday, February 1, 2013

LOAD213 Day 1

LOAD213 Day 1 by beccaf1970
LOAD213 Day 1, a photo by beccaf1970 on Flickr.
Day 1 of Lain Ehman's LOAD Challenge was a success! I finished this layout by 9:30 this morning!

The prompt today was to create a layout without any words...no title or journaling! Let the photos speak for themselves, and use your paper & design to convey the emotion.

I decided to use a picture of my husband and myself from our summer vacation. Since I was only using one photo and no journaling, I printed the photo at 5x7. I selected some coordinating paper (Fancy Pants Love Birds) and went to work. Since the paper was already so busy, I didn't add any embellishments...I just did a bit of fussy cutting and inked the edges of my paper. Done!

Hopefully I can keep this up all month!

No comments:

Post a Comment