Tuesday, May 28, 2013

LOAD 513

Last time I posted it was February, and I was in the middle of Lain Ehmann's Layout a Day (LOAD) challenge. Now it's May, and I'm once again in the midst of LOAD! 

In between posts, I have survived a nasty February blizzard, traveled to Salt Lake City for a conference,  visited family in Florida and Massachusetts, collected data for my sabbatical research project, and completed various home improvement projects (in another post I'll have to share pictures of my newly carpeted, painted, and reorganized craft space!). A productive sabbatical indeed! 

For this round of LOAD, I haven't kept up with a layout every single day, but with a scrapbooking retreat over (Inter)national scrapbooking day, and a crop this past weekend, I have already reached 31 layouts this month. I focused on scrapping pictures from my senior year of college. Enjoy the lovely early 1990's fashion choices! 











Geez, looking at all these pages, you might think all we did was party, but I promise we did study! This group of friends now includes a doctor, lawyer, and several PhDs. 

I'm Still working on how to capture good images of my layouts with my iPhone. I seem to get the best results when I place the layout on the floor and stand directly over it. The grainy pictures were probably from days when I completed the layout late at night, but needed to post it by 3 am in order for it to count toward the current day! This is the first time I've edited my photos on my iPad (using PhotoShop Express) and posted from the blogger app. I like this!

Most of the layouts here were inspired by (or directly lifted from) Shimelle's Scrapbook Remix class. Between that class and her Pretty Paper Party, I've got tons of scrappy inspiration!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment