Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Fun with Hero Arts and Copics

When I was at the Scrapbook Expo a few months ago, I picked up several Copic Markers, and I have been having fun playing with them...so much so that every time I go to my local scrapbook store (Papercraft Clubhouse) I pick up a few more! I don't really know all that I can do with them yet (although I signed up for a class at the end of the month) but I've been enjoying coloring stamped images with one color, and then using the colorless blending marker to soften it up a bit.

For the first three cards I used a Hero Arts stamp inked up with Memento black ink and stamped onto white cardstock, then colored in with Copics.  I also added some stickles & bling when necessary! :) 






These last cards are blatant lifts of a Jennifer McGuire design (click here to see it!).
 I ended up making seven of these in assembly line fashion, using a Tim Holtz embossing folder from sizzix.


Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment